Fire Team Whiskey Cadre, SGT Cory Sanden shares his keto chili casserole recipe.
FTW Keto Chili Casserole
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
1lb. ground beef
1 medium diced onion
2-3 garlic cloves diced
1 cup of diced pepper of choice (green, red, poblano, etc.)
2 small cans of diced or crushed tomatoes or 8 oz. of juice
2 cups shredded cheese
Seasoning: cumin, coriander, chili powder, or favorite chili seasoning
Dollop of sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 350*.
2. Brown beef and onion in skillet.
3. Add tomatoes, juice, garlic, seasoning, and peppers and simmer 2- 3 min.
4. Add chili mixture into oven safe dish and top with 2 cups of cheese.
5. Cook at 350* for 20 minutes.
6. Remove for oven and serve with sour cream and avocadoes.
Macros: (servings 4)
One serving equals: 533 calories, 40 g fat, 9 g carb, 32 g protein.