Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Total time: 45 min
· 16 oz ground beef
· 1 cup marinara sauce
· 1 zucchini large (2 medium)
· 10 oz ricotta cheese or cottage cheese
· 4 oz mozzarella cheese shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Peel zucchini into strips and leave out the seedy core. Salt and let sit for 15 minutes and blot with paper towels.
2. Brown ground beef in pan and add marinara.
3. Layer into a small casserole dish: meat, zucchini, ricotta, meat, zucchini, ricotta, mozzarella.
4. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Broil uncovered for 2-3 minutes to brown the top.
Keto Lasagna with Zucchini Noodles (makes 4 servings)
Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat 41g
Total Carbohydrates 6g
Copy Right 2018. Fire Team Whiskey, LLC. All Rights Reserved.