FTW Keto Lava Cake
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
Total time: 15-20 minutes
Ingredients: (single serving)
2 tbsp. Cocoa powder
1 tbsp. sweetener
1 tbsp. heavy cream
½ tsp. vanilla extract
¼ tsp. baking powder
A sprinkle of powdered sugar
Low sugar ice cream for topping (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350*.
2. Mix cocoa powder and baking powder.
3. Mix egg in a separate container.
4. Add vanilla, sweetener, salt, heavy cream to cocoa powder mix and then eggs.
5. Mix all ingredients well and then spray ramekins or baking dish with non-stick spray.
6. Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes and the batter should wiggle on top.
7. Remove from oven and serve with powdered sugar and optional low-sugar ice cream.
Fat: 13 g - Protein: 8 g - Net Carbs: 4 g
Copyright 2018. Fire Team Whiskey, LLC. All Rights Reserved.