FTW Cream Cheese Pancakes recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
2 oz. Cream Cheese
2 large eggs
1/3 tsp Baking Powder
1/3 tsp Cinnamon
1 packet of Stevia
½ tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender or bowl with mixer.
2. Blend on medium/high until smooth.
3. Use a fork to pop any bubbles on the batter.
4. Pour batter into a preheated and greased pan. (med. temp.)
5. Flip when sides are firm and bubbles appear evenly throughout.
6. Top with butter and sugar free syrup.
Macros: (yields 3 large pancakes per serving)
Copyright 2018. Fire Team Whiskey, LLC, All Rights Reserved.