FTW Bagel Recipe
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
Total Time: 19 minutes
Ingredients: (makes 6 servings)
1.5 cups Almond Flour
1 tbsp. Baking powder
2.5 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
2 oz. cream cheese
2 eggs (beaten)
Seasoning of choice (everything but the bagel seasoning)
1. Preheat oven to 400*.
2. Combine almond flour and baking powder and mix well.
3. Combine mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in separate microwavable bowl and heat on high for 2 minutes. (stir every 30 seconds)
4. Combine flour mixture, cheese mixture and eggs in a large bowl and mix well. Knead the dough until fully mixed. (used cooking spray to keep from sticking to hands.
5. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6. Remove dough from refrigerator and divide into 6 parts.
7. Roll pieces into 6-inch logs and form a circle and lay on parchment paper.
8. Bake at 400* for 14 minutes.
9. Let cool for several minutes and enjoy!
Nutritional facts: (one serving)
Calories: 360, Fat: 28 grams, Total Carbs: 8 grams, Protein: 21 grams, Sugar: 1 gram