FTW Peanut Butter Fat Bomb Squares
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Set Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 75 minutes
· 4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
· 6 ounces soft butter
· 1/2 cup Stevia or other sweetener
· 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Peanut Butter Layer
· 1 cup peanut butter
· 4 ounces soft butter
· 2 tablespoons Stevia or other sweetener
1. Spray an 8x8 inch pan with baking spray and line with parchment. It does not need to cover all 4 sides, just the bottom and up two opposite sides. The baking spray helps it stick to the pan.
2. Melt chocolate in microwave or double broiler.
3. Put the 6 ounces of butter in a medium bowl and mix with a hand mixer until the sweetener begins to dissolve.
4. Check the chocolate. Add the melted chocolate, vanilla, and stevia to the butter and beat until fluffy and almost mousse-like. This will take several minutes.
5. Spread 1/2 of the mixture into the prepared 8x8 pan and place into the freezer. NOTE: If the chocolate was too hot and melts the butter, just put the mixture into the refrigerator for a few minutes until it cools-off and it will whip.
6. Blend the ingredients for the peanut butter layer with a hand mixer until nice and light. Spread all of the peanut butter on top of the chocolate layer and place into the freezer for 5-10 minutes or until slightly firm to the touch.
7. Spread the chocolate mixture on top of the peanut butter layer and freeze for one hour or overnight.
8. Run a sharp knife along the sided of the pan that were not lined with the parchment and lift the whole thing out of the pan by pulling up on the parchment. Cut into 16 pieces with a sharp knife and store in an air tight container in the refrigerator. Keeps up to 10 days in the refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving (one square)
Calories 130 Fat 13g, Carbs 3g, Protein 3g
Copyright 2018. Fire Team Whiskey, LLC. All Rights Reserved.