This form is the release agreement giving Fire Team Whiskey®, LLC permission to use your photographs, videos, statements, measurements, weight, and personal experience statements along with your agreed identification. This agreement is between the above named (Hereinafter referred to as "Participant")
Fire Team Whiskey®, LLC
3599 University Boulevard South
Jacksonville, FL 32216
(Hereinafter referred to as "FTW")
Whereas for valuable consideration hereby acknowledged as received, the Participant granted FTW permission to use the submitted and posted pictures, videos, measurements, weight, program experience statements and the agreed identification, (Hereinafter referred to as "the media"). The Participant grants permission for FTW to use the media according to the terms stated hereunder:
1. Any permission granted to the FTW shall extend to his/her successors, legal representatives, licensees and assigns and shall be irrevocable and perpetual without any further or additional claim for compensation by the Participant.
2. Use of the media shall be unrestricted as to location, quantity or frequency, may be for any purpose and in any medium whatsoever, whether foreseen or unforeseen at this time, except where such use is in contravention of the law.
3. Permission is specifically granted for the media to be edited, altered, distorted, used in whole or in part, in conjunction with other images, graphics, text and sound in any way whatsoever and without restrictions.
4. Permission herein granted is absolute and final and shall not be subject to further inspection or approval by the Participant at any stage in the use of the media.
5. Use of the media may be in conjunction with the Participant's own name, fictitious name(s), or agreed identification.
6. FTW shall own all rights in the media which shall accrue to the benefit of his/her successors, legal representatives and assigns.
7. Notwithstanding the above, the following uses are specifically noted and agreed to and specific exclusions for use listed here shall take precedence and restrict the use of the media accordingly:
Use of the Participant’s name, rank, military or first responder branch, agreed on identification, submitted before and after pictures, submitted before and after measurements, submitted before and after weight, experience statements, testimonial videos, photos and videos submitted by the participant and or posted on the Fire Team Whiskey social media pages on the Fire Team Whiskey® website(s), social media pages, advertising campaigns, app, and printed materials.
8. The Participant warrants having read and understood this media Release Agreement and warrants being of full legal age (the age of 18 or older) to enter into an agreement.
9. With full knowledge of the above, the Participant hereby releases and shall hold harmless FTW and his/her successors, legal representatives, licensees and assigns from all claims or damages including but not limited to defamation or violation of the right of privacy or publicity, resulting from or associated with the use of the media.
10. The Participant agrees that the provisions contained herein shall be binding upon the Participant and his/her successors, legal representatives and assigns.
11. This Agreement shall be construed, interpreted and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida and should any provision of this Agreement be judged by an appropriate court as invalid, it shall not affect any of the remaining provisions whatsoever.
12. The parties agree that any or all parts of this agreement may be submitted to the other party in legible and recordable electronic form and upon acknowledgement of receipt by the receiving party shall become valid parts of the agreement.