Fire Team Whiskey Boxing Cardio WOD
Purpose: To employ a safe and fun stress relieving cardio workout.
Benefits: Burn a sufficient number of calories and relieve stress. Can be used with or without punching bag and modified to fit any fitness level.
Equipment: Hand wraps, boxing gloves and heavy bag
1. Warm-up 3-5 minutes
2. Round #1. Jab the punching bag 10 times as fast as you can. Use light dumbbells if no bag is available.
3. Perform a burpee. Modified version can be stationary squat.
4. Repeat this cycle 10 times.
Reebok Combat Heavy Bag - 130lb - 10766 - Fitness Aerobic Cardio Equipment
from: Mansion Grove House
5. Rest 30 seconds.
6. Round #2. Repeat just like round #1.
7. Rest 30 seconds.
8. Round #3 same as round #1 and #2.
9. Complete 3-4 rounds based on fitness level and time available.
10. Cooldown 2-3 minutes.
Tips: Keep knees bent during jabs and hands up by chin. Stance should be staggered.