Thank you for participating in the Fire Team Whiskey® Pilot Program. As part of the terms of agreement for your participation in the Pilot Program, you have agreed to provide before and after photographs, measurements and weight, and a statement about your experience with the Fire Team Whiskey® Pilot Program. This form is the release agreement giving Fire Team Whiskey®, LLC permission to use your photographs, measurements, weight and personal experience statements along with your agreed identification. This agreement is between the above named Pilot Participant (Hereinafter referred to as "the Pilot Program Participant")
Fire Team Whiskey®, LLC
2389 South Ponte Vedra Boulevard, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
(Hereinafter referred to as "FTW")
Whereas for valuable consideration hereby acknowledged as received, the Pilot Program Participant granted FTW permission to use the submitted pictures, measurements, weight, pilot program experience statements and the agreed identification, (Hereinafter referred to as "the Results Data"). The Pilot Program Participant grants permission for FTW to use the Results Data according to the terms stated hereunder:
1. Any permission granted to the FTW shall extend to his/her successors, legal representatives, licensees and assigns and shall be irrevocable and perpetual without any further or additional claim for compensation by the Pilot Program Participant.
2. Use of the Results Data shall be unrestricted as to location, quantity or frequency, may be for any purpose and in any medium whatsoever, whether foreseen or unforeseen at this time, except where such use is in contravention of the law.
3. Permission is specifically granted for the Results Data to be edited, altered, distorted, used in whole or in part, in conjunction with other images, graphics, text and sound in any way whatsoever and without restrictions.
4. Permission herein granted is absolute and final and shall not be subject to further inspection or approval by the Pilot Program Participant at any stage in the use of the Results Data.
5. Use of the Results Data may be in conjunction with the Pilot Program Participant 's own name, fictitious name(s), or agreed identification.
6. FTW shall own all rights in the Results Data which shall accrue to the benefit of his/her successors, legal representatives and assigns.
7. Notwithstanding the above, the following uses are specifically noted and agreed to and specific exclusions for use listed here shall take precedence and restrict the use of the Results Data accordingly:
Use of Pilot Program Participant’s name, rank, military or first responder branch, agreed identification, submitted before and after pictures, submitted before and after measurements, submitted before and after weight, and pilot program experience statements on the Fire Team Whiskey® website(s), social media pages, advertising campaigns, app, and printed materials.
8. The Pilot Program Participant warrants having read and understood this Pilot Program Participant Release Agreement and warrants being of full legal age (the age of 18 or older) to enter into an agreement.
9. With full knowledge of the above, the Pilot Program Participant hereby releases and shall hold harmless FTW and his/her successors, legal representatives, licensees and assigns from all claims or damages including but not limited to defamation or violation of right of privacy or publicity, resulting from or associated with the use of the Results Data.
10. The Pilot Program Participant agrees that the provisions contained herein shall be binding upon the Pilot Program Participant and his/her successors, legal representatives and assigns.
11. This Agreement shall be construed, interpreted and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida and should any provision of this Agreement be judged by an appropriate court as invalid, it shall not affect any of the remaining provisions whatsoever.
12. The parties agree that any or all parts of this agreement may be submitted to the other party in legible and recordable electronic form and upon acknowledgement of receipt by the receiving party shall become valid parts of the agreement.
I agree with the above terms